In order to develop the Juan Valdez® Café franchise model, we are looking for committed, active partners with knowledge of the industry. Below you will find the main requirements needed to become a Juan Valdez® Café franchisee:
- Consolidated groups that have experience in franchising operations, brand positioning and expertise in the Food & Beverage industry.
- Knowledge of the legal and import requirements of the country in question.
- Capacity to import non-consolidated containers.
- Minimum net worth of USD 2 Million.
- Minimum liquidity of USD 250,000 per store planned to open during the first year of operation.
- Indebtedness level below 50%.
- Appropriate operational and administrative infrastructure.
- As part of the process, we require a business plan that fulfills the market potential, is aligned with our corporate values and thoroughly explains why we should choose the potential franchisee.
- Understanding of Procafecol S.A.´s mission and commitment to Colombian coffee growers and of Juan Valdez® Café's products and brand.
- Commitment and resources to meet established work plan for the area that wants to be developed.